RSS

15 noviembre, 2010


Falling ♥

I'm falling for you but something is ripping us apart. 
So if you ask me what I want? I want to be with you.
Though I don't know how tell you, because those three words can't be spit out of my mouth, until the moment comes and before the darkness falls.



You're so away from me, living in another town, and is the time I didn't believe, that you are in my head morning, afternoon and night.

So, how can I survive, if I meet you a month ago, and you dont give me reasons to stop thinking in you. But I'm excited about the way it was all, because I trust in you, and I'm not regreting anything that happened with us.


I'm looking forward a clock that can make more slow the seconds, to take a bus to your way, and spend an unknown time with you, being sure if I can continue leaving things for you, or stay away waiting the day another person come and stole my life.
 Because I dont want to be alone, I want to be with someone like you, falling in love till the days end in the future.



By,
Candy VanderHorst ♥

Comparte esta entrada

votar

2 comentarios:

Adolfo Napoleón dijo...

La soledad es algo a lo que muchos le tememos, en parte eso se da por la forma de ser del ser humano al no poder dejar de convivir con los de su misma especie, y es que en la vida de uno las cosas viene y van... pero los amigos y la familia siempre deben ser los mimos...

Saludos

Unknown dijo...

Estoy de acuerdo contigo..